- CHF 350.00 for filings till smooth registration and CHF 280.00 for change of names of Patents, Trademarks and Designs in CH and WIPO
- CHF 500.00 for the filing of International Trademarks
- CHF 280.00 for the renewal of Trademarks and Designs in CH
- CHF 950.00 for Preliminary Searches of Figurative Trademarks in CH (FREE for verbal trademarks in CH see www.swissreg.ch)
- CHF 120.00 for filing Validation of European Patents in CH/LI
- CHF 180.00 for the replying to Official Actions and/or Oppositions "ready to file" before Bern
- from CHF 35.00 to CHF 60.00 for the renewal of Patents in each Country depending on the quantity of cases entrusted in one year
We may pay Annuities in CH and Worldwide at a special price (our Agency Fees) as following:
- from No. 1 to 50 CHF 60,00/year for each renewal made No. 5 working days before the due date;
- from No. 51 to 100 CHF 50,00/year for each renewal made No. 5 working days before the due date;
- from No. 101 to 500 CHF 45,00/year for each renewal made No. 5 working days before the due date;
- from No. 501 to 1000 CHF 40,00/year for each renewal made No. 5 working days before the due date;
- from No. 1001 and more CHF 35,00/year for each renewal made No. 5 working days before the due date;
Kindly take note that a good part of our renewals may be made outside CH by our trusted Local Patent Agents and/or by Renewal Companies “ad hoc” (but not resident in “Black List” Countries) with whom we have an Annuity Agreement otherwise directly in single jurisdictions permitting you to not pay any local Agent Agency Fees.
- CHF 140.00 for the request of Legal copies before Bern (delivery expenses to be defined)
- CHF 150.00/hour (1st hour free) and CHF 100.00/hour for following hours for advices as consultant, training as teacher and coach
“Government Fees” and “Foreign Local Agent expenses” will be included in invoice (cost breakdown), if any.
Discounts on our Agency Fees may be granted depending on the number of cases entrusted to us during 1 year.